Every home and car should carry a quality first-aid kit, as you never know when you might need it to treat a family member or friend.
It is a well established fact that most first-aid kits contain a very small range of items, many of which are of a very poor quality. Our first-aid kit is very popular for the following reasons:
- All of the items are clearly visible due to the design of the first-aid kit.
- The kit is exceptionally compact and can easily be kept in the home or car.
- The kit contains 4 wound dressings, which help to stop bleeding quickly.
- The kit contains 5 elastic crepe bandages, used to treat snake bites, some spider bites and some marine envenomations. In these cases, the patient’s arm or leg should be bandaged from bottom to top and then splinted to reduce movement. This requires a number of crepe bandages!
- The kit contains a mild and very versatile antiseptic spray that is easy to use and can also be used on bites, stings, rashes etc.
- This kit also has two instant ice packs which can be used to treat a wide range of injuries causing pain or swelling, such as bites/ stings, sports injuries, sprains etc.
- The kit also has 2 shock blankets, unlike most kits that only have 1, when often there are 2 patients to deal with.