With 25 years experience specialising in babies & toddlers, this course will give you the confidence you need to help save a life.
- Learn from one of WA’s most experienced & respected instructors.
- Host a course in your home for friends/ family or attend a public course!
- FREE to the organiser for larger groups.
- Fee includes First Aid manual, Handy card and wall charts.
YOU choose the date, time and place.
Free to organiser for larger groups.
3 hour course – $55/ $65 per person.
2 x 3 hour course – $85 per person.
- 18 November
- Meerilinga Children & Family Centre
- 30 Chichester Drive
- 20 November
- Frank Konecny Comm. Centre
- 2 Skottowe Parkway
- South Lake
- 21 November
- South Lake Ottey Family Centre
- 2A South Lake Drive
- 25 November
- Woodlupine Family Centre
- 88 Hale Road
- 3 December
- West Stirling Neigh. House
- 228 Hancock st